Saturday, August 15, 2009

Sunny Saturday August 15, 2009

Today is going to be a beautiful day it seems. The sun is out and the pool is glistening, inviting me to jump in. I believe I will do just that after I have had my morning coffee and study for awhile.
I am taking my State Board Exam for Registered Nursing License on August 27th and am not prepared. I really need to study alot this weekend. Roger is scheduled to take his Master Electirician's License Exam on August 21st, he hasn't studied either. What are we thinking?
Obviously....we aren't! LOL!
Stefanie has another kidney stone and hasn't been able to go to school or work in a week. We are trying to help her get insurance so she can have surgery because the stones are too large to pass. The largest is 6mm. She is miserable and running a temp of 101-104 all week. The doctor won't admit her without insurance. She is one of those people who are stuck in the middle. She works full time but her job doesn't offer health insurance.
My plan for the day is to cross stitch a little, and I need to get my Fall Exchange in the mail this morning as it is due to be mailed. Then I need to study and clean house.
Granddaughter has a soccer game today and wants me to come. I am just getting over the shingles and am not quite up to wearing fitting clothes yet. Maybe by next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment