Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Debbie's Doings Today

Today I plan on taking a practice test through Kaplan and depending on how that turns out will determine whether I decide to reschedule my test in 2 days or not. Wish me luck. I can't wait to get this test behind me so I can start a new chapter in my life. I don't know really what type of job I am looking for but will look at all options.  My "dream" is to start a private retirement home in a "house" setting that houses about 5-6 people. As that one fills up and prospers, I will start another one. I already have names for each of them. There aren't any of this type setting in the city I live so ....shhhhhhhhhh! Then perhaps I can  somewhere find time to cross stitch, read more and attend more grandchildrens games...
Take care, have a good day and glad you stopped by.

No comments:

Post a Comment