Saturday, August 29, 2009

Saturday August 29th

I am exhausted today. We drove 2 1/2 hrs to a surprise birthday party for my brother in laws 50th birthday. It was nice once we got there to visit with family and friends but I sure am sore and tired today. I am still stressing over whether I passed  the NCLEX exam or not. I do not have a clue and it is driving me nuts! The results should be in the system Monday.
I am trying to figure out how to post pics but just don't see how to do it.
I have decided I just can't finish Jonathan Kellerman's book Bones. It is just too boring. I am about half way through it and the story is just not picking up. I guess I will try one more time though, but after that, it is gone!
I received a wonderful gift in the mail, actually I received 2 gifts this week. I am in some cross stitch groups and I received some beautiful hand dyed fabric and a couple of pretty skeins of hand dyed floss from Carries Creations. That gift was from Meari who gave the gift because I guessed the correct price of an armoire she bought. The next gift was from Cindy Bishop from ESC cross stitch group. It was a Fall Exchange. Once I figure out how to post pics, you can see what all she sent. WOW! I bet there were close to 20 items.
I think it is time for a nap now.

No comments:

Post a Comment